Our mission is to ensure that every DCPS student with a disability is exposed to the world of competitive employment, prepared to join the workforce and inspired to strive for excellence.
1. Increased student confidence
2. Increased ability for students to perform soft skills
3. Increase ability for students to clearly define postsecondary goals and define actionable next steps.
4. For each student to successfully complete a summer internship in their career field of interest.
5. For each student to save, at minimal, 500.00 dollars to be used for postsecondary education and/or employment opportunities.