Our mission is to ensure that every DCPS student with a disability is exposed to the world of competitive employment, prepared to join the workforce and inspired to strive for excellence.
1. Increased student confidence
2. Increased ability for students to perform soft skills
3. Increased rates of student employment
4. The ability for students to clearly define postsecondary goals and define actionable next steps
5. For each student to save at minimal $1,000.00 to be used for postsecondary education and/or employment opportunities.