Thank you for your interest in becoming a CEO mentor. The first step in becoming a CEO mentor is reviewing the mentor screening responsibilities and time commitments. If the CEO Program sounds like a good fit, complete the mentor profile below and we will contact you within several business days to determine next steps. We would be excited to have you join!
- Attend monthly Career Focused Project Sessions in order to assist student interns with the design and completion of a project that demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary for success at your workplace.
- Respond to, at minimum, one email per week to your student with substantive information and corrections on proper form and grammar for professional emails.
- Serve as the primary supervisor for your student intern during the summer internship.
- Evaluate student performance during the summer.
Mentor time commitments
- Career Focused Project Sessions: 1.5 hours at 8 sessions during the spring semester: Tuesdays from 4:30-6PM at the National Youth Transition Center.
- Internship: 80 hours in July, on a flexible schedule to be determined by student interns and their mentors.
- Emailing: Time spent responding to, at minimum, one email per week to your student.